Saturday, March 31, 2012

Busy Birthday?

I am writing this post on my iPad and I'm not sure which has more limitations - the iPad or me! I cannot figure out how to copy images from the challenge blogs into my post so I cannot do that for this card. I can (I think) link the blog challenge post. So... This cards colors are inspired by The Play Date Cafe's weekly challenge and the layout comes from Mojo Monday. I was quite pleased with this card, but my husband said it is too busy. So now I want to know: is it too busy? Honest opinions welcomed.


for the record: All supplies are Stampin' Up except the silver paint pen with which I outlined the Happy Birthday sentiment.

~La

2 comments:

  1. Great pattern mix, like the design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for taking the time to comment.

      Delete