Friday, May 31, 2013

Graduation Spots

Today is my daughter's last day of elementary school and she is, of course, ecstatic at the idea of going to junior high next year. I wanted to make a big deal over the fact that she is "graduating" because the elementary journey has taken her through SIX schools and 2 countries. In addition (and largely because of all the moves) this year she had to spend several months with an outside tutor in order to get caught up in math. She worked hard this year and I wanted her to know we are proud of her for everything.

This weeks colors at Color Throwdown are perfect for a card for my vibrant daughter. Here is my card: I punched circles out of vibrant colored paper for the front of the card. Inside I stamped polka dots using the same colors (Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion and Daffodil Delight). I actually stamped the image off once so that it would be subtle enough to write over on the inside.

~La

1 comment:

  1. Laura, this is so sweet. I love the look of the bright colored dots, such a fun card. What a sweet mom you are to make this for your daughter's graduation...

    ReplyDelete