Saturday, January 13, 2018

First time making trifold cards

I actually HAVE been making cards recently, just haven't taken time to blog.  Honestly, the only reason I put them into a blog post anymore is so that I can upload them to challenge blogs.

Yesterday I wanted to learn how to make tri-fold cards.  I LOVE how they look, although thus far I'm finding it difficult to include a sentiment.  That's okay, it gives me something to work toward!

Yesterday I made 2 tri-folds; this was my second.  I used the colors from Color Throwdown: navy, aqua and pink.  I used several of my new dies from Our Daily Bread Designs, and some old SU stamps. All of the patterned paper is from one pack from Stampin Up.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful trifold creation! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never seen anything like this before, it looks very professional!

    ReplyDelete