Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter Blessings




After weeks, MONTHS of trying to play along with Mojo Monday, a card I am truly proud of: When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of this cool die cut I bought in Taiwan. It is unique compared to what everyone in the States has and it is the perfect size for a round card.


I guess I varied a good bit from the sketch. I left off the top ribbon and my center is a circle rather than a square. Perhaps I will try another one because I truly love the sketch; this just seemed to work together.


Here is the inside:

And a close up because I really love it. I used paper that I had water colored, then stamped the sentiment over.
As usual, I want only to send this card to my Mom. Since that is not possible maybe I will just keep it. We'll see...


~La

1 comment: