Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Upside Down Mojo



I don't know why, but when I looked at this weeks Mojo Monday sketch I immediately thought of how I could use it upside down! My Dad's birthday is looming so I needed to get a card together. The scallops made me think of clouds so I decided to use hot air balloons in the clouds. My Dad is a pilot, though not a hot air balloon pilot (although he DID used to pilot a giant cow blimp for the Idaho Dairymen - sort of like a hot air balloon!) I guess my card is quite a departure from the sketch, but at least it gave me a great starting point. And after all isn't that what it's supposed to be about?


~La

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to turn the sketch upside down! Great card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete