Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not Too Shabby Baby Boy

I've just begun looking at "The Shabby Tea Room" for inspiration. This week their challenge is to use polka dots, which I happen to love. I especially love them for baby cards and, since I needed to make a baby card, I decided this would be a great week to play along with the Shabby designers.

For color inspiration, I turned again to The Play Date Cafe. This is my second card this week using their colors. I didn't want anything too soft and fluffy, since the baby is a boy, so I thought teal and brown would work great.

I must confess, as I was making this card I forgot that one of the inspiration blogs was The Shabby Tea Room, and so my card isn't "shabby" at all. (And I happen to love shabby.) Oh well... Here it is:

I hope you like it! More importantly, I hope the recipient likes it!

~La

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and very sweet card! Love it!! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete