Friday, August 5, 2011

Viva la Verve August 2011 - 1

I am (only slightly) bummed. The inspiration for this card was, once again, Play Date Cafe. Except this is last weeks color challenge. I loved it (as usual) and went straight to work. But after I completed the card we left for a short vacation. I didn't get the card scanned into my computer and so couldn't put it here or enter it into Play Date's weekly contest. Darn it. On the other hand, for the layout I went to Viva la Verve's weekly layout and I have a month to enter cards into that challenge so I will put it there.

I love this card. I will be keeping it for myself. I made one with this same image and a different Bible verse a couple of years ago when I was going through a tough time. The Bible verse jumped out at me at that time and so I made it for myself. Now I think I will have a sort of series of these cards reminding me of how God cares for me through the years.


~La

No comments:

Post a Comment