Monday, November 15, 2010



It looks like the sentiment won't show here, so I'll quote it: Each day comes bearing it's own gifts, untie the ribbons

This card is not for any challenge. I was browsing some of my favorite stamping sites today and saw a note about stamping on shimmery papers. They said if you color the image with Copics the shimmer comes through. Well, I have some shimmery paper and I happen to have a few brand new Copics - my first ever! (I found them at a store here in Taipei so decided now is the time to try them.) It does look quite pretty, although I doubt any of the shimmer will show here. (What exactly IS showing here??) I was able to use some very old designer paper I've had sitting around. I think this may be some of the first paper I ever bought! Yeah me for finally using it!

~La

No comments:

Post a Comment