Friday, July 22, 2011

Verve's Diva Dare

I found another challenge to inspire me: Verve's Diva Dare. This week their challenge is to use patterned papers and allow a sentiment to take center stage. I chose papers with pink intending to use this as the card I send to my friend who is fighting breast cancer. (see earlier post) I must also say that I copied many of the elements on my card from Andrea Ewen, another blogger whose cards I LOVE. You can see her beautiful card here.




While I was in the States I purchased Verve's entire July release because I knew they would be perfect to make thank you cards for my friend. This sentiment from their stamp set "New Mercies" was perfect for my friends card. I think this set will be seeing a LOT of ink in my home.

~La

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! The colors are so soothing and serene and the lace, pearls, flowers and ribbon are the perfect accents! (They also happen to be my favorite accents!) Wonderful job on this card, I'm glad you found inspiration and I know that your friend will really appreciate AND love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! Love those scattered pearls and all your elegant accents!

    ReplyDelete