Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Circular Valentine

Hello!

Verve's "Mojo Monday" blog challenged readers to make a circular card. At first I didn't think I could do it because I don't have a lot of the fancy equipment that some people have. But then I realized I have doilies and I thought I could use one as the base. Looking at it, I realized it was too flimsy. But then I thought perhaps I could use my archaic Creative Memories circle cutter to cut a card base. I was thrilled that it worked! I cut the first circle, leaving about 1 inch uncut at the top. Then I lined up my cutter so that the top of the second circle would align with the top of the first, and it worked perfectly - hooray! Sometimes I think figuring out a way to "make do" is more fun than having all of the perfect supplies.

Here is my card:



~La

Supplies:
Paper: Pink Pirouette, old Christmas DP (SU), miscellaneous doilies
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Stamp: Love You Much (SU)
Accessories: Chocolate chip and miscellaneous designer ribbon (SU), Prima Flowers, K&Company adhesive pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment