Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just finished the most challenging card of the year - my husband's birthday card. I don't know why, but I have the hardest time making a decent card for him. Year after year he has received truly inferior cards, not because I don't care but because, because... I'm not sure! Partly because I don't have much in the way of masculine stamps and anything I do have that remotely qualifies as masculine I've already used.

So here's what I came up with. It's no prize winner but it's probably the best he's received from me.




I'm glad to have that done. Now I can get back to flowers and flourishes and stuff I like!

Supplies:
Stamps: French Script, Elegant Greetings
Paper: I honestly have no idea the color of my cardstock! It is something from SU, probably a past In Color, but I cannot identify it.
Ink: Night of Navy, Sage Shadow (SU), Silver Metallic and Versamark
Accessories: Pewter Buckle from SU Hardware, French Blue ribbon, Silver Metallic Calligraphy Pen.

~La

1 comment:

  1. Dear One, You have no idea of the type of cards that the rest of us give our husbands. mindi.

    ReplyDelete