I made another challenge card today, but I'm afraid I didn't follow the directions exactly. I thought about doing it over, but I think I'll just let it go. It's not like I'm really in the same league as the other participants anyhow.
So here is the sketch (that I didn't follow!):
In my opinion I copied the photo too literally. But I had this stamp which was practically the image in the photo so I couldn't help it! Thinking outside the box is not my strong suit. It's something I hope to work on as I participate in these challenges.
Stamp: Flowers for Daisy (Gina K)
Ink: Yo Yo Yellow, Soft Suede
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Ballet Blue, Soft Suede, DP from my scrap drawer
Accessories: Cream Ribbon (SU), Embosslits Die "Hi" (SU), Eyelets that came with the Crop-a-dile, SU watercolor pencils, Twinkling H20