Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today's card was not made for a challenge, I just think it is very pretty. I love the blue/white/silver combination. I actually stamped the image on the Top Note Die when I was trying to design this year's Christmas Card. I loved it, but it didn't end up working with what I wanted to do. But I thought it would work nicely on a thank you card after Christmas since it is wintery looking.






Supplies:

Stamps: Scandanavian Season, Elegant Greetings (both SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Sky Blue
Ink: Sky Blue, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue (all SU), Silver Metallic (Encore)
Accessories: Silver Metallic Calligraphy Pen (Marvy), Blue organza ribbon, Sizzix embossing template, Nestabilities, Giant Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy?) Embossing Powder - don't remember the name but it's clear with "sparkles" in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment