Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coffee

Verve Stamps has a 5 part challenge going this week and I am hoping to enter. I'm not sure I'll be able to though, because it's Wednesday night and I only have 1 part done! (The deadline is Friday.) I've had to work 10 minutes here and 10 minutes there to get this card done. If the rest doesn't go more smoothly I won't get to enter. Oh well... It is still great inspiration for me!

Here is the one that I have finished. It was perhaps the easiest for me because all you have to do is follow a sketch they provide. The rest will require more creativity on my part, so we'll see!





One delay for this card was trying to find a ribbon that looked good. I have loads of ribbon to choose from, but nothing looked great. However, today I stopped at the scrapbook store and found this ribbon which couldn't be more perfect!

~La

Supplies:
Stamps: Delightful & Delicious, Filigree Fantasy (both Verve - yeah!)
Ink: Soft Suede, Bashful Blue (mashed together with a Bordering Blue marker to get the right color)
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and - once again - an unknown DP, all SU

No comments:

Post a Comment